CGL is a small micro-cap public unlisted company. We are proud to be part of Northern Australia’s diverse economy as well as the various local communities that we operate within.
We are one of the biggest employers in Wyndham, Western Australia and our Board of Directors are all based in the East Kimberley region.
Our key business activities are:
- The import and selling of diesel through our fuel terminal located in Wyndham.
- Delivery of fuel to remote sites.
- The operation of a retail fuel outlet in Kununurra, Western Australia.
- The operation and management of the Wyndham Port.
- Provision of stevedoring and other Port-related services, such as maintenance, fabrication and asset management.
- The import and export of a variety of products for our customers via several storage facilities located around the Wyndham Port precinct. This includes:
- Nickel concentrate,
- Live cattle export,
- Agricultural products, and
- Bulk diesel and crude oil.
- Importing and delivery of diesel on the Gove peninsular facilitated through a supply contract with Rio Tinto’s Gove operation. This contract is a 50/50 joint venture with Rirratjingu Investments, who represent the Traditional Owners of the area.
- The contract to deliver fuel in Far North Queensland, facilitated through a supply contract with Rio Tinto’s and Viva Energy’s Weipa operations. This contract is a 50/50 joint venture held with Northern Haulage & Diesel Services; a leading indigenous-owned and operated transport and logistics business.
- Ownership of property and assets Wyndham and Kununurra, facilitating a number of lease arrangements.